Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Hello ! Introduction from this blog owner!

Posted on 3:48 PM by Marina Frisca

Hello everyone!

My name is Marina Frisca.
I've been blogging since early 2000. The first blog was in blogspot as well, but, I don't think it's still exist *lol*.

I am mass communications bachelor degree holder who lives in Indonesia and YES English isn't my 1st language, so please excuse me if you find any wrong writings.

Ok, now about this suk4suk1 blog !
suk4suk1 is from suk4 + suk1 ! suk4 read as 'suka' means 'like' in bahasa, whilst suk1 read as 'suki' means 'like' in Japanese.
So, u can say that this blog is all about the things that I like or it's for about any slash whatsoever subject that I feel like writing ^^

I speak Bahasa, English, Conversational Japanese (but plz write in 'romaji') and passive Korean. So, I am fine with those languages ^^

I will write random things , yet, it will be categorized into several tags which u can see from the available tags! so, choose ur preference :D

For personal contact/tip/affiliates just send e-mail to : mwithf@gmail.com

Enjoy your stay then !

xoxo,
Marina Frisca / mf

No Response to "Hello ! Introduction from this blog owner!"

Leave A Reply