Wednesday, January 20, 2010

[MV] CN Blue - I am a Loner

Posted on 7:42 PM by Marina Frisca



I admit to just notice CN Blue, when the vocalist cum guitarist Jung YongHwa acted in "You're Beautiful" drama. From there I started to notice the band who started off their music career in Japan instead home country South Korea. After the drama success, their agency F&C Music decided to debut the band in their own country.
I like their Japanese album and of course this has made me anticipate their Korean album as well. The band is packed of talented yet good looking members. Their songs are different from what I have been listening in Kpop. It's very refreshing and I even missed their Korean dialect when they sing in Korean. I like the band music genre and of course I definitely can't wait to have my CD arrived from Korea !
Video credits to Jae in YT.










No Response to "[MV] CN Blue - I am a Loner"

Leave A Reply